Friday 23 June 2017

The boy with the bear

Part one
I had just left home a few moments ago right after mum closed the gate behind me saying “have a good day sweetie” , “I will” I replied. I had never been one to have lots of friends, even at preschool I had never had friends not even one. What did I do at preschool? you might ask well let me tell you. It all started when my mum brought me this blue teddy bear for my 1st birthday I named it Suzzie, Suzzie was a girl, well she is sort of like my friend, she doesn’t talk, although I thought I heard Suzzie talk once. I have never parted her since, I have taken Suzzie everywhere.

My parents have been worried sick to the stomach these past few weeks. They have been worried because I am almost a year 6 at mount kookaburra school. I mean I might have one friend but she is imaginary and does not exist.


I walked home after a lonely day of school. As I walked past bullies glared at me like I was something green and gooey that had just flown into a tissue. I have no idea why no one likes me. I mean I might look a little strange carrying around a little blue teddy bear everywhere I go, but to me I don’t care what I look like because everyone is different in unique and special ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment